Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ok glock,ray,jerk or whoever its on this year!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
photo C65545E7-F13F-4F5F-A1D5-B9A0A24E2510.jpg
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP!!!! I NEED THOSE!!!! I have a garage now so I can start seedlings now! :) Gonna start some Bonsai and Chilis this year. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Hitting up Ebay tonight. lol
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! I love hot peppers.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    hahahaaaaa yeah I'm just waiting for the lamps to come in but im still gonna get the seeds started!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    LiquidChaos66:
    hahahaaaaa yeah I'm just waiting for the lamps to come in but im still gonna get the seeds started!
    Hmmmmmm.... My neighbors are pot heads... I don't want them to think im growin their kind of plants. lol just gonna leave it up to good old natural light lol
  • Options
    Lol well if you are in need of seeds let me know I can send you some
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send you some Tucks pads bro you'll need them
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Snag some Pecker peppers image
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll take a few Lee I'm going to try a different location
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll take a few Lee I'm going to try a different location
    sounds good man!! Fyi wear gloves when handling the seeds!! I'll get them out soon!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Lee, you trying too light some guys ass on fire this year? Looks good, we have half in pots already. About time u stop avoiding me, it's been 2 years.
  • Options
    Hahaha yeah man let me know if you want some seeds! Your the pro...I'm waiting for my lights but im germinating seeds now
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hahaha yeah man let me know if you want some seeds! Your the pro...I'm waiting for my lights but im germinating seeds now
    Lol I'm no pro at all, but if u have some too spare would defiantly try some and maybe crossbreed them.
  • Options
    Sounds good man! Any tips you have? I'm gonna try to make a chocolate reaper
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah buddy, this is what we do, try to keep them indoors 6 to 8 weeks, and till u think the last frost is over.we use Sulfur mixed with cow manure, add top soil on top of that.we use Epsom salt in a sprayer bottle with water once a week. And where gloves, those things are really hot.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys talking about starting seeds is making me jealous. When do you plant? I can't plant until memorial day usually
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah buddy, this is what we do, try to keep them indoors 6 to 8 weeks, and till u think the last frost is over.we use Sulfur mixed with cow manure, add top soil on top of that.we use Epsom salt in a sprayer bottle with water once a week. And where gloves, those things are really hot.
    sweet thanks for the info
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    You guys talking about starting seeds is making me jealous. When do you plant? I can't plant until memorial day usually
    start growing indoors then plant outside when it's nicer
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    rsherman24:
    start growing indoors then plant outside when it's nicer
    Yes plants grow so much better if they are started indoors 1st, but when u r ready to plant outdoors, if possible move about a third of them at a time, 1 day a third, then the next day or too to let them adjust.
  • Options
    I start peppers and tomatoes indoors, but how early do you start them? Have always gone 8-10 weeks, but does it hurt if you go longer?
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I start peppers and tomatoes indoors, but how early do you start them? Have always gone 8-10 weeks, but does it hurt if you go longer?
    No you should be fine Sherm, really 8-10 weeks is about right, longer is won't hurt them either. I'm no pro but what I have learned from Ray is it's all about the soil and putting them out when ground is just moist after last freeze.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    rsherman24:
    No you should be fine Sherm, really 8-10 weeks is about right, longer is won't hurt them either. I'm no pro but what I have learned from Ray is it's all about the soil and putting them out when ground is just moist after last freeze.

OK. I love growing peppers and usually have great success with them. I usually grow 10-12 varieties and start most indoors from seeds. More for something to do in the winter, and I am getting the itch reading these threads.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Glock1975:
    rsherman24:

OK. I love growing peppers and usually have great success with them. I usually grow 10-12 varieties and start most indoors from seeds. More for something to do in the winter, and I am getting the itch reading these threads.
    Lol u and me both. We usually stick with 6 or 8 standard types and mix some of the seeds when planting to crossbreed them, sometimes it works sometimes it don't . We sell a lot at market.
  • Options
    Hey shizz and glock I'll get the seeds out Wednesday we got some rough weather coming so I got to prepare
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    No problem Lee
  • Options
    Well the blizzard was a bust lol thank god!!
    Money can't buy taste