Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Made my day and more.

Been one of them months. Work and the ex have kept me busy and on the stressed side. Found a new interest in cigars and it has been great fun and kept me in a good mood. While learning what I could I found this forum. Found out things that I would of never known of. So I got a message about a newsletter....... You know what happened. image Made my day (well night since it was a work night)! I know what I'll be doing (smoking) next month on my vacation. Huge Thank You to Charles for giving a stranger such a great gift. Saturday I will take a nice drive to a little gambling town, make a stop and then a drive in the canyons.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit... err, I mean... "Newsletter" Charlie! And welcome to the forum, Harleybow! If you've never tried that MOW PA, you're in for a treat!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that newsletter, very informative!! Enjoy cause we take care of each other!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Love that newsletter too! Enjoy and welcome!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, that MoW PA is awesome too.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Great read.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW PA FTW!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    MOW PA FTW!
    What took you so long? ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I was in the field.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give them plenty of rest. They were on the road for six days. Sorry about that, I forgot about the holiday.
    Didn't know what you liked so I sent some of my faves. The four on the right are my go to smokes.
  • HarleybowHarleybow Posts: 13
    Plan to let them sit for 29 days untill I start my vacation. Put them in my rubbermaidor since my humidor is not very steady yet. Ordered a new 150 count from here this morning.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit and welcome to the forum
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Feeling the love, so who sent the "newsletter"?
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    nice hit :0
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, all great smokes, gotta love the newsletter
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    CharlieHeis
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    blutattoo:
    CharlieHeis
    Ahhh, he's a sneaky one. Nicely done my man!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Ahhhh, you have to love he old newsletter gig, it gets is newb's everytime :). Nice hit.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, enjoy your reading material!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Harleybow sent return fire for the "newsletter" I sent a couple weeks ago. Only one I've had is the Undercrown. The middle three are from the Deadwood Tobacco Co. right here in South Dakota. Very cool bands on these and I really look forward to trying them. The one on the left is a Prelude One 13 which I am not familiar with, but look forward to as well. Thank you Colby!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Harleybow sent return fire for the "newsletter" I sent a couple weeks ago. Only one I've had is the Undercrown. The middle three are from the Deadwood Tobacco Co. right here in South Dakota. Very cool bands on these and I really look forward to trying them. The one on the left is a Prelude One 13 which I am not familiar with, but look forward to as well. Thank you Colby!
    Excellent return fire lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!! Something about these characters... they always take care of a fellow BOTL
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    I have had 2 of the 13s, nice smoke but I have had problems with them. 1st was a hard draw, learned about the poker, 2nd was a cracking wrapper.. Humidity or temp is my guess since I'm still learning. When I get the chance to learn more I think I will buy more 13s.
    And as a noob, was my packing ok? I think the "3 b!tches" (thats what they are called) are for new smokers. I love the Cazy Jane, remembered from 4 or so years ago in deadwood. The 13, I want to like that smoke. From what I have had of it it was nice, I just need to learn the humi/temp problems a person can have. And stop being impatient to smoke one I like. The one you have had I haven't tried yet so... maybe I should, lol..... If anyone don't know of Deadwood its a old gambling town the shop is in a old jail that served beer. The Sturgis bike rally is in the area. Its nice 3 hour drive for me to there, and a nice 5-6 hour drive home in the canyons. Love that drive.
  • phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    If anyone doesn't know of Deadwood, they should watch the HBO series. It is on Amazon Prime.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Those bands are wicked beautiful brother !!!love the whole sugar skulls day of the dead look!!!so are planning on doing anything with them?????¿¿¿
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    CharlieHeis:
    Those bands are wicked beautiful brother !!!love the whole sugar skulls day of the dead look!!!so are planning on doing anything with them?????¿¿¿
    They are very cool Vance. This awful picture doesn't even do them justice. I'll send them your way when I'm done.
    Harleybow:
    And as a noob, was my packing ok? I think the "3 b!tches" (thats what they are called) are for new smokers. I love the Cazy Jane, remembered from 4 or so years ago in deadwood. The 13, I want to like that smoke. From what I have had of it it was nice, I just need to learn the humi/temp problems a person can have. And stop being impatient to smoke one I like. The one you have had I haven't tried yet so... maybe I should, lol..... If anyone don't know of Deadwood its a old gambling town the shop is in a old jail that served beer. The Sturgis bike rally is in the area. Its nice 3 hour drive for me to there, and a nice 5-6 hour drive home in the canyons. Love that drive.
    Packing was fine. I don't doubt that they are for a novice smoker. They probably do a lot of their business during rally week. When the population of our state nearly doubles for one week every year, they need to sell as many as they can to anyone.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    twistedstem:
    CharlieHeis:
    They are very cool Vance. This awful picture doesn't even do them justice. I'll send them your way when I'm done.
    thank you sir!!hope they smoke as good as they look brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.