Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Employment

Hey Guys, I'm new here and thoroughly enjoying getting to know you all. I think a post on what you all do for a living would be fun. I'll start. I work at a local business computer company. We build/sell and service computers and servers. We also do web and email hosting. I have been at NKOL for 14 years.

Comments

• Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    benhanks:
    Hey Guys, I'm new here and thoroughly enjoying getting to know you all. I think a post on what you all do for a living would be fun. I'll start. I work at a local business computer company. We build/sell and service computers and servers. We also do web and email hosting. I have been at NKOL for 14 years.
    I think I put this is in the wrong category, can it be moved??
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since he screwed up the forums I say we send him a few newsletters.

Welcome. Now give someone your address.
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are brutal.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM's sent
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the witness protection program so I will probably work for the secret service eventually, WH division.

Really I've been squirting plastic for 38 years, injection, blow and extrusion.

Now you posted this in the Trades, Passes and Bombs because our work is our trade? Think Jake is right anyone got an addy?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Addy...addy...addy...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Addy...addy...addy...
    He let slip he works for NKOL, so Google says his work addy is 510 Graves St, Erlanger, KY 41018 (859) 372-0940

BOOM

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Oh man, no grace show for the new guy. Don't worry, I won't forget this. I work on computers for a living. Addresses are easy for me to find!! I am moving this to the general discussion section.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody that wants his addy pm me. I have it :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Anybody that wants his addy pm me. I have it :)
    +1
  • Options
    ^^^ Thanks Brad, I will remember this.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum... good luck with dealing with the vultures. ;)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody wants his address? wow I guess you are getting lucky Ben.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Either that or 1. they already have it
    or 2. I gave it away!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    avengethis:
    or 2. I gave it away!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    And people call me the instigator.... ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Already got his work addy. If you have his home addy I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. :)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    Already got his work addy. If you have his home addy I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. :)
    Do you think I'm crazy enough to give out my home address to any of you lunatics?
  • Options
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    Do you think I'm crazy enough to give out my home address to any of you lunatics?
    The rest of us are apparently that crazy then lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    In short, yes.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    I want all the addresses!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    I want all the addresses!!!!
    You already have mine. But I'm happy to share RayRays or Papa Jim's or RCY Rick's if your looking for a target.... I can also give you Jbohons for good measure ;)
  • Options
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    We already have your address and I spread it around like herpes.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    Uhmmm....hello.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jsnake:
    benhanks:
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    That sounds more like a personal problem!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I definitely have his address and will gladly give it out, what is family for after all?
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    I definitely have his address and will gladly give it out, what is family for after all?
    Oh man, I kind of forgot you were on here. That will cost you.
  • Options
    benhanks:
    OchoZacho:
    Oh man, I kind of forgot you were on here. That will cost you.
    Dude your address has been passed around here like cheap $3 hooker.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    avengethis:
    or 2. I gave it away!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Thanks for your support Matt. It will not be forgotten....9405 9036 9930 0263 9294 42