Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Where are the BOMBS..?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
And I ain't talking about to me. You guys post post post about good cigars all over the place. TSK TSK, what happened to the feel good shrapnel delivery's? Give BigShizza a break and start hitting people yourselves. In a couple of months when I ain't so effn tied up there will be h+ll to pay if you don't. H+ll, half the fun of this forum is seeing who got destroyed. Get busy you slackers. And vague threats don't get it. March on and hit em hard, make them go WTF and drop their jaws.

The proceeding was presented without commercial interruption and was made with a smile on my face.

Will someone find and post the "Follow Me" video from Animal House.

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who has TJ3K's addy? I want to bomb him ............ or her
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been in school so money is tight and shipping gets to your wallet faster then cigars for me lol...if I could hand deliver them that's a different story
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OPatience
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 65
    Boyd
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 41
    Mike T
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 89
    You mean like that?????? Ohhh and Davis... Yours is in da mail
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I have Rain's address
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I'm talking about!! Kick some a$$ fellas! lol
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    OPatience
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 65
    Boyd
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 41
    Mike T
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 89
    You mean like that?????? Ohhh and Davis... Yours is in da mail

Now look what you have done jd!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we should send you some more Diesels?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon:
    Maybe we should send you some more Diesels?

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Your Getting Bored arent you JD? I think we both need a hobby.

Aj
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I've been in school so money is tight and shipping gets to your wallet faster then cigars for me lol...if I could hand deliver them that's a different story
    Lee -- Try the BigShizzMethod -- pose an easy contest where one of the requirements is that the winner emails Jim a prepaid USPS shipping label.

Or, try the Johnny Sotweedseed method. Prepare a half dozen little canister/humidors, tote them round, and lay them on strangers you meet. This is a hit or miss proposition tho -- Last weekend, Johnny almost got skunked. Rode 650 miles to the first camp site. Me, my buddy, and one guy on a GoldWing were the entire population of the place. Even the proprietor had gone to town. Next evening, maybe half a dozen more bikes arrived. But rain started pounding down so they all dove into cabins. Next night we got the opposite extreme. Rode halfway up the Parkway, hit our second camp site, there were like two hundred bikers in a 50 biker max space. Some club had a rally and everyone showed. A sea of steel. Not place to hang our hammocks. We bailed to a little cheap motel. If it hadn't been for the affable young hillbilly waiting for the gas station to open up early next morning who asked me if I had a cigarette, Johnny Sotweedseed woulda struck out entirely. Best part of the JS method is you catch them completely by surprise and no one ever hits you back.

Otherwise, you wanna hand deliver, I'm here for ya. Fact, I'm betting there's a number of BOTLs we could find within reasonable distance. You can borrow a murdersickle to save gas. It'll be a ride-by bombing.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Got some stuff in the works and actually got the rest of the supplies I needed for the project I've been wanting to get started. There has actually been a lot of stuff going on in the couple months since I've been back with the Gang War, some Secret Missions and a bunch of us helping out fellow BOTLs in need.

Also, the Holidays are almost here so that will be FUN. Went to Hobby Lobby to get my supplies and they had Christmas stuff up. Yeah I know it's early but was still nice to see because Christmas is my favorite time of year.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Have a couple planned to go out this Saturday. Need my order to show up first.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have addresses for everyone! Anyone want to play a game?
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    And I ain't talking about to me. You guys post post post about good cigars all over the place. TSK TSK, what happened to the feel good shrapnel delivery's? Give BigShizza a break and start hitting people yourselves. In a couple of months when I ain't so effn tied up there will be h+ll to pay if you don't. H+ll, half the fun of this forum is seeing who got destroyed. Get busy you slackers. And vague threats don't get it. March on and hit em hard, make them go WTF and drop their jaws.

The proceeding was presented without commercial interruption and was made with a smile on my face.

Will someone find and post the "Follow Me" video from Animal House.
    Ya know, you're right. I haven't made my mail carrier do any heavy lifting in almost a week. I'll have to get another round together in the next couple of days. The only questions now, is who?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombing is entirely overrated
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon, got my sights on a couple of botl. Inventory this weekend.
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    oh it's sounds like the geo political talks are breaking down again huh? I got a blind five to send then and after that .... I think it is time to blow some stuff up.
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    oh it's sounds like the geo political talks are breaking down again huh? I got a blind five to send then and after that .... I think it is time to blow some stuff up.

You nail em good because I know you can. Keep it rolling and show no mercy....

i have been to the post office for shipping supplies, and I have plenty of candy and 3 calculators....stand by.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    JESUS MAN!!!! Coulda given me till Monday. Someone seems a little uppity.... Lol ;)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    It's Rain's addy. Let me know if you need it ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Alan
    DC 9114 9011 5981 5797 0088 00
    Curtis
    DC 9114 9011 5981 5797 0088 76
  • Options
    Sent the first of a few today.
  • Options
  • Options
    Brianak:
    You'll be getting your soon too
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so its not quite the same but I did just buy more stamps while I was at the post office...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    So, JD's thread is where we post DC's? Copy that
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    So, JD's thread is where we post DC's? Copy that
    OMG....Have I created a "sticky" type thread? I feel fulfilled..

• Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    ooooh......

....I have an itchy triger finger....

.......I guess I need to blow some **** up......