Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling My Shots

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So some of y'all know this and some of y'all don't, but back in the day my great grandfather was a pro ball player who played and roomed with The Babe and Ty Cobb and was friends with Babe Ruth and played on the Red Soz when the won the Series before trading The Babe. So taking a lead from their books I'm calling my shots aka targets ;) Soooooo.... Jim and Rick sorry and I love y'all but I'm gonna make y'all my b1tches ;) I work tomorrow so they fly on Wednesday so enjoy your slight reprieve. Dead men walking...

That's my great grandfather on the far right FYI, Del Gainer.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh please! Yes! Let's go there :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D Bend over Jim I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember to point in the direction you're sending them in first.
    My son Cael did it for me...

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Pretty cool great grandfather story. I dont got no ancestors in the US of A. My parents are the first generation of my lineage to come to the USA. Maybe we'll be famous someday.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
    Cael? Like Superman? Pretty cute feller ya got there. I'm gonna post a pic of my boy tomorrow. He's 2 months
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Goin over the green monster eh? That's gonna be a big hit.
    Thanks AshMe, he's a great kid just turned 18 months last week and is already 34" and 30lbs. He's going to be huge.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    My son Cael did it for me...

He definitely hit that one out of the park.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you kicking azz again my friend. Get some!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Your going to get your azz kicked again my friend. Get some!

I fixed it for you ^^^^

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like an OG ass kicking. Even better when the shot is called early. Grab some popcorn
    RCY Cigars:
    ehehat:
    Your going to get your azz kicked again my friend. Get some!

I fixed it for you ^^^^

Late to the game brother...... Old bull and young bull, this time you the YoungGun err I mean Youngin ;)
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    That's an epic picture, very cool. As far as calling your shot goes, well I'll just say it's been nice knowing ya. Picking on the forum bullies generally spells trouble, but hey it'll be fun to watch the carnage.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    That's an epic picture, very cool. As far as calling your shot goes, well I'll just say it's been nice knowing ya. Picking on the forum bullies generally spells trouble, but hey it'll be fun to watch the carnage.

He's been off his meds. We're trying to wait until tomorrow where he will laugh at his goof ball mistake and beg for forgiveness. But we all know it's to late, BWAHAHAHAHA!

Blah blah blah.... All I hear there ^ ^ ^
    blutattoo:
    Hope you like your meat well done, mr. Irish
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    OH my friend please come to your senses. Think about your wife and son. It may not be too late to beg for forgiveness. Those two monsters destroy small villages for fun, in there sleep !! Good luck.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Poke the bear they said... It'll be fun they said
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Is it just me eyes? Or do those packages be BULGING?
    This is it. Time to separate the men from the boys. There's no going back now!
    WaltBasil:
    Is it just me eyes? Or do those packages be BULGING?
    Lol you are correct... Had to use a lot of tape and bubble wrap to make sure they were safe and all fit. Let's just say it's more than 5....
    Put a fork in you... Cause you're done!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Walt, very nice of you to notice his bulging bulge.
    Well Rick's has now been delivered and Jim's is out for delivery. Best of luck gentleman ;)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Well Rick's has now been delivered and Jim's is out for delivery. Best of luck gentleman ;)
    Cant wait to see the damage!
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cant wait to see the damage!
    Worked hard on this one so I think y'all will like the results....
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Well Rick's has now been delivered
    +1. 9405503699300364121631
    Looks like he's gonna be hit twice. Unintentional, but glad I could offer some backup in case his corpse is still twitching ;)
    :( I have guilty feelings for being an accessory....uhh...nevermind...that was heartburn.