Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

500th Post contest ***WE HAVE A WINNER***

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Now I'm not as crazy as Royln so don't let the number in the title fool you. I'm not about to send out 500 cigars, but I thought I should do something to celebrate my 500th post in this community. Many of you here have contributed to my cigar education and for that I thank you. So much knowledge for those new to our hobby.

I'm going to send out a little package of premium sticks to one of three BsOTL that have guided me through my cigar initiation. This brother has answered almost all my idiotic questions. I've also received cigars from him. Be the first to guess who this brother is and you will receive an identical fiver. Ready, set, go!

So many great guesses, which comes as no surprise since there are so many helpful and deserving brothers here. I have plans for many of the people named (and guessing) on this thread, but today there can only be one winner. Since I already have the addy, I'm going to keep you all in suspense.
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well now there are some pretty decent guys here whom i know ive hit up with many a silly question.so when i read this i thought man there are so many guys here who i know have done stuff like this for alot of guys .so id have to say.CONGRATS on your 500th post!!!!hope you tally up 5000 more!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mvw!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Eric! Bob Luken
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff Daddy.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 500 and if I had to take a guess I would go with kuzi
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I pick Mr jsnake.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say the shizz
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's puff and even if it's not you should bomb him. But puff is taken so I will guess rsherman. Congrats, by the way!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and I pick Trident
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously its Me.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I have tried and tired to educate you about the proper football team to cheer for but I just can't break through that cheese head hat to get to that thick skull of yours that the Bears Rule and Packers suck @$$ and failed misserably so no sence it trying to teach you about cigars, so obviously it's not me.

Since my first guess is taken, I'll go with Catfish aka Dustin
    FireRob:
    I have tried and tired to educate you about the proper football team to cheer for but I just can't break through that cheese head hat to get to that thick skull of yours that the Bears Rule and Packers suck @$$ and failed misserably so no sence it trying to teach you about cigars, so obviously it's not me.

Why would he want to root for a team that chokes every year and has a QB that complains like a little baby?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    I think it's puff and even if it's not you should bomb him. But puff is taken so I will guess rsherman. Congrats, by the way!
    Don't you have a wedding to plan?

I think it's rain. Congrats on 500 posts, Eric!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the count, I'm going to guess Drew because he's that kinda guy!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats sir. My guess is sleeve

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

ejgorman:
    . Since I already have the addy, I'm going to keep you all in suspense.
    That is a bunch of BS

avengethis:
    FireRob:

Why would he want to root for a team that chokes every year and has a QB that complains like a little baby?
    Careful Avengethis, I have not sent you anything yet...
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    ejgorman:
    That is a bunch of BS

It appears you get your wish Rob. My borkodex has failed me. Winner is Darktower. I have his addy, but somehow lost the addy for Mr. Jacob Krell in Grain Valley, MO. If anyone has it handy, shoot me a PM.
    FireRob:
    Careful Brad, he hits like a Bear...oh, wait! That's not really that threatening. Proceed!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't like talking to me??? Sad face...:(
    avengethis:
    FireRob:

Am I supposed to be scared by your so called threat?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

avengethis:
    avengethis:
    FireRob:

Am I supposed to be scared by your so called threat?
    No "threats" from me, only promise's. But since I totally agree with you about the QB comment, I'll go "easy" on ya when I do send you a little something
    Bigshizza:
    You were one of three Jim. It'll make more sense when it lands. Besides, I already have plans for you!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Bigshizza:
    You were one of three Jim. It'll make more sense when it lands. Besides, I already have plans for you!
    Believe me.... No plans necessary my friend, always here to bounce anything off of..
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ejgorman:
    Bigshizza:
    Believe me.... No plans necessary my friend, always here to bounce anything off of..
    Cuz you have a trampoline?
    One God, One Truth
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:
    ejgorman:
    That is a bunch of BS

It appears you get your wish Rob. My borkodex has failed me. Winner is Darktower. I have his addy, but somehow lost the addy for Mr. Jacob Krell in Grain Valley, MO. If anyone has it handy, shoot me a PM.
    FireRob:
    Careful Brad, he hits like a Bear...oh, wait! That's not really that threatening. Proceed!
    I moved to Loon Lake and changed my name to Jim. If you need Toomb's addy I will send it.
    ejgorman:
    Bigshizza:
    Bwahhhhaaaaa! Bombing Jimbo rocks!
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:
    ejgorman:
    That is a bunch of BS

FireRob:
    Somehow I COMPLETELY missed this...I had no clue I won...AWESOME! My days and nights run togather working all day then gutting my house at night.
    Darktower007:
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:
    ejgorman:
    That is a bunch of BS

FireRob:
    Somehow I COMPLETELY missed this...I had no clue I won...AWESOME! My days and nights run togather working all day then gutting my house at night.
    Well we'll...After the PO said this flat rate was oficially lost on 8/17 it finally made it here! I have been wanting to try Many of these viaje's especially the collaboration. Thank you VERY much Mr. Ejgorman I look forward to them! imagephoto IMAG1707.jpg
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice hit!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    I'm just happy they finally got there and even happier I added the water pillow! Jake recommended the HHG to me at one point, said he only had one Collaboration, the Rogue I won a box of in his auction and the Cache was just a tag-a-long. Enjoy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    I made a separate thread with the pic of mine. Some fantastic sticks! Well done.