Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 Post Contest, Winners!

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's taken me a while to get to this milestone and I wanted to try and give something back to the community for all that I have learned/received from ya'll. Here's what I have in mind, I have assigned several of my humis a number 1 thu ? pick a number and guess how many cigars are in that humi at this moment match the numbers and win a sampler from that Humi. If there are no matches the closest to wins. Bonus Question, A few of these have a theme, certain brand, size, purpose etc. Match a humi to the theme and win. I will post winners here as they happen.

Okay I am going to pick the closest person each day until Tue the 19th After I post the winner please guess again. If I don't get enough winners I may have to start a random bombing spree.
Winners
Thu, Patrickbrick (closest) #3
Fri, Matkn293 (closest) #5 Addy Pls.
Sat Puff Dougie (closest) #2 Addy Pls.
Sun Avengethis (closest) Addy Pls.
Mon no Guesses :(
Tue Roland 7707 #5 (closest) Addy Pls.
Jsnake Best laugh (I needed that) Addy Pls.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    2, 65...I win..send my winnings to onestrangeone
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I'll say 3 and 55 cigars. I'll say it's drew estate themed.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    4, 75 and it's your LFD themed humi. Congrats Nathan!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 : 42
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    7, 3....it's your Brony themed humi.Congrats bro...how do we not herf more?? Is it my breath?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three, 82, La Palina. Congrats on the post count.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3, 65...AJ Fernandez.
    Congrats on hitting 1000!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    4, 42, Maduro Theme
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the posts brother!!I'll say #2 with 75 and theme would be special occasions.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 - 76 - Arturo Fuente
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool contest. I'll say that humi #4 is your aging humidor. It's a 150 count, but you only have 113 in it. How freaked out are you right now that I just nailed that perfectly? It's a gift.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number 1 and 142. The theme is high end sticks. Congrats. Oh and your screen wouldn't go back in the window and I did take a pair of your panties while looking. There was 143 in that humidor but I do not like odd numbers, freaks my ocd out, so I smoked one while crapping in your bathroom.

Congrats. Your toilet is clogged by the way.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    2-88 Nicaraguan theamed
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    3, 67, and lancero/corona themed. Thanks for the contest.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Number 1 and 142. The theme is high end sticks. Congrats. Oh and your screen wouldn't go back in the window and I did take a pair of your panties while looking. There was 143 in that humidor but I do not like odd numbers, freaks my ocd out, so I smoked one while crapping in your bathroom.

Okay, this was the best laugh I've had all week, ;)
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    jsnake:

Okay, this was the best laugh I've had all week, ;)

2, 80. The theme is premiprems and I stole the TP while Jake coppin a squat!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1,000 posts, Nathan!

I'll say #3 humi is holding 37 A.J. Fernandez cigars.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Rain:
    7, 3....it's your Brony themed humi.Congrats bro...how do we not herf more?? Is it my breath?
    Brony? You start drinking early tonight? how do we not herf more?? All you gotta do is let me know when & where.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say humi #5 (you are a maniac). This humi has 42 cigars in it and they are isom

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1000 posts and going to go with #1 and 28 cigars which are you're ready to be enjoyed sticks.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

#2 57 sticks and they are 5vegas.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4 32 and corona's
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Rain:
    Brony? You start drinking early tonight? how do we not herf more?? All you gotta do is let me know when & where.
    It's never too early to start. If I was not at "work" I'd post a brony GIF.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    2, 30 cigars, lancero.
    One God, One Truth
    A hint, I am not much of a "traditional" type of person, there are some in this contest but most are not!
    1 - 100 - Cameroon
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 - 69 infused cigars
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    #1 - 120 - My Father/DPG
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2- 117