Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCom 2014 JR Fantasy Football (UPDATED - See 1st post)

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
brianetz1:
Since Randy is a pain and people keep asking, here are the final standings for everyone and who is supposed to send to who:

1. fatkid
2. niners

Send to me (PM me if you need my addy)

3. Rapid Rabid Rabbits
4. The Drunken Clams
5. Kid Rocks
6. Romolicious
7. The Sherminator
8. Clinton-Dix Lewinski
9. Autonomous Sex Bots

Send to Flowbee

10. Shizza Shower Scare
11. Who Dey!!!
12. STL Warlords

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Fort Hood Fisters - In
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I usually do a couple teams on both Yahoo and ESPN and would definitely be down for doing one on here with you guys. Unfortunately I think I have a 16 hour day on the 16th for a show so that probably wouldn't work for me as a Draft Day.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would get in, but I can't do the 16th for a draft.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be in as well Randy, but i have a softball tourney all day on the 16th
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    in but can't do the 16th for the draft
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Ray Ray, Brian, Jim and Sherm...does the 17th work then? If not, when does? And is 5PST good?
    Rain:
    Ray Ray, Brian and Sherm...does the 17th work then? If not, when does? And is 5PST good?

17th would work for me. I would prefer after 6PST so I can get the baby to bed, but I can make 5PST work
    Mark and Brad...email addy up.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I ran the league last year----we did $25 cash entry for each team paid out in CCom gift cards. Still interest? I can get it set up and stuff if it is wanted. Weve done a league 3 or 4 years now same way.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I ran the league last year----we did $25 cash entry for each team paid out in CCom gift cards. Still interest? I can get it set up and stuff if it is wanted. Weve done a league 3 or 4 years now same way.
    PM sent
    I do see that I missed that, Rob did 2012! My mistake, if I'd known that someone active had run it last year, I'd not have started another one yet.I'm looking to avoid this.
    pelirrojo:
    I'd love to be in if there's room after the returning members are signed up.
    I know that even with two leagues we'll have enough people, but again, my bad for stepping on toes!
    Not to worry Rain....and I will make sure we have a spot for you in the league this year one way or another...PM, me brother.
    Rain:
    Mark and Brad...email addy up.
    pm to you sir.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Vulchor:

I would do both leagues if spots available. I am in a couple other leagues outside the forum. Once you are in 1, you might as well be in 4
    rsherman24:
    Vulchor:

I would do both leagues if spots available. I am in a couple other leagues outside the forum. Once you are in 1, you might as well be in 4
    Shoot me a PM buddy, Im sure I have a spot for you.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    17th works for me Randy.
    Glock1975:
    17th works for me Randy.
    Cool. PM me your email..even though I think I know it.
    Regarding draft date time. I can make just about anything any day if its at or after 5PST. A little later would be best but I can make it work.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Tedd Ginn and Juice? Jeez....hahahaha.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Ill take a shot!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    17th works great....in
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    17th should work for me. We don;t get our schedules for the week until the end of the previous week which sucks but will let you know for sure. I just know we have a show on the 16th and those are loooonnngggg days. Count me in for now though and will let you know.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

brianetz1:
    17th works great....in
    Send me that addy
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Sure I'm in if there's space.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is yahoo starting you out with names now or something? I had Tabor's tip tops. I saw that and had a FTW moment.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

No_one21:
    Sure I'm in if there's space.
    PM me your email addy
    Rain:
    Tedd Ginn and Juice? Jeez....hahahaha.
    Dont like it? I obviously changed to that.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

I'm just giving you a hard time!