Home General Discussion

Whats the best cigar you've smoked so far this year?

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
It has to be the DPG Blue Maduro that Royln sent me..oily, slightly sweet and spicy! imagephoto IMAG1477.jpg

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Quesada Tributo....not too much spice but a ton of flavor. Close second is AJ (FTW) Fresh Rolled.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    FUente anjeo shark followed up by the CH Las Calavares
  • ol_smokey1ol_smokey1 Posts: 26
    I posted just the other day about it-- H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon. Although trailing not so far behind was a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real that I had sitting for about a year and a half that mellowed out perfectly. You smoke a couple of so-so sticks, but once you smoke that "home-run" cigar...wow, do they keep you coming back for more
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    cohiba comador
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    cohiba comador
    man, you were "Big Pimpin"
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a tough one...don't know if I could pick just one... Toss up between La Palina Allison, Las Calaveras and the Mitilde
  • I haven't tried a lot yet but I have had an opus x and several other top end cigars, but my favorite so far is Kristoff Sumatra.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    This one's kinda tough to choose, especially since there's still a lot of stuff I haven't gotten around to trying out yet. So far though, I'd say for ISOMs, the Ramon Allones Specially Selected. For NCs, I'd say it's a toss-up between Casa Magna Oscuro, San Lotano Oval, Smoking Jacket, and AVO Domaine.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff Aniversario no.3
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also have to say Cohiba Camador and a close second is My Father LB 192.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure,I've enjoyed so many this year.finally got to the point where I've got some sticks with a decent amount of time on them.but I just torched up skull and bones I was bombed about 14 months.was an awesome smoke!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

brianetz1:
    jliu:
    cohiba comador
    On b l a dzr
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    cohiba comador
    On b l a dzr
    I heard that this is the Red Dot but with scraps of real Cohiba Tobacco ............

........ from Mexico
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    cohiba comador
    On b l a dzr
    I heard that this is the Red Dot but with scraps of real Cohiba Tobacco ............

........ from Mexico
    How dare you
  • The Montecristo Media Noche cigars have been great so far with a glass full of Scotch.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Las Calaveras and the Angels Anvil for me.
  • Year and a half aged 5 Vegas cask thank you the3stogies
  • MuurrrrphMuurrrrph Posts: 7
    Really enjoyed the padron 1964 I smoked on the 4th
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Leaded with Las Calaveras a close second.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    CAO Soprano
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Leaded is the best cigar I have ever had.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    cohiba comador
    On b l a dzr

........ from Mexico
    How dare you
    Dare me what? Smoke one? Don't be such an old grump bro.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the best cigar i have had this year so far has been an Arturo Fuente Anejo.

i have noticed in my reviews that this year's average for reviewed smokes is lower than any year in the past.

i have been smoking some good stuff, but most of that is stuff i have had before. reviewed cigars for me are almost always new to me.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    kuzi16:
    the best cigar i have had this year so far has been an Arturo Fuente Anejo.

i have noticed in my reviews that this year's average for reviewed smokes is lower than any year in the past.

i have been smoking some good stuff, but most of that is stuff i have had before. reviewed cigars for me are almost always new to me.
    That is always the best cigar I will have every year!
  • heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    If you are referring to something that I tried for the first time this year, I'd say it's a toss up between the Tatuaje Black Label CG and the new Crowned Heads Jericho Hill
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    This year so far....A J Fernandez Myimbe and the Quesada 40th Corona Clasico...both amazing!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    heels0303:
    If you are referring to something that I tried for the first time this year, I'd say it's a toss up between the Tatuaje Black Label CG and the new Crowned Heads Jericho Hill
    Out of curiosity, how did you come across a Jericho Hill already?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    heels0303:
    I see them all over Instagram, teach
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    heels0303:
    Did I ask you, ***?!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    heels0303:
    Did I ask you, ***?!
    I'm going to hunt one down and in stead of smoking it , I'm going to dissect it while watching the Angels kick the Tigers' ass ... and when they do I'm going to shower myself with the shredded tobacco like confetti.