• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    and what is the Nicotine Challenge? curious
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    A BOTL is about to find out :)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I need not worry about this, right? Were all good? You have sent me a ridiculous amount of cigars already and it's time the others got some Andy loven.
  • Options
    We are all good and then some. Font color might worry you a bit.
  • Options
    In that case, light that poor SOB up!
  • Options
    Uh oh I checked and your trucks are red.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    ckrddsmke:

Looks like this picture is Raining Cigars?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:

I am stealing this picture.....image
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Uh oh I checked and your trucks are red.
    Are you seriously hitting me again??? I think this could easily be considered an act of war...

For the record my trucks are white with a blue stripe. So that should mean this Nicotine Challenge is headed somewhere else.
  • Options
    If it happens to land on your doorstep it is a totally scientific, and in a sense humanitarian gesture as your research would be for the greater good. Darn they need to get those red trucks off the website.
  • Options
    The plane is a perfecto.
  • Options
    This was my last station when I was a driver/Engineer before I got promoted. My current one looks about the same but a couple years older and has a 31 all over it.

photo IMG_2113.png
  • Options
    I am told it is indeed blue and white I must be getting color blind.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    That's a great picture. It's a great image of a bomb, or, in this case, a carpet bomb.
  • Options
    And to make matters worse, your quoting me in your sig line???? Talk about insult to injury! (or I put my foot in my mouth is more like it) Dang man I thought we were friends….. Do you know what the hard part about this is….. I don’t have jack squat in your Bio AND You know my biggest variety of multiple cigars I own and I was going to use in future bombs, yea I got them all from you in the first place. Won’t do me any good to send them right back to you…. Got to think of a good way to get even, ooops, I meant to say “show my appreciation”

Tracking looks like this will land tomorrow, can’t wait to see what you have in store for me.
  • Options
    Andy, some time down the road I am going to launch an all out attack on you. From now on when someone ask's for a victim I am giving them your address. I have more cigars in my collection because of you then I have gotten on my own.

These look very good and can't wait to give my "research" a try

photo IMG_7073.jpg
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I remember the nicotine challenge. Rob said that no one had a cigar that was too strong for him. May have to search the humi tonight. Nice Hit Andy
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Now I remember the nicotine challenge. Rob said that no one had a cigar that was too strong for him. May have to search the humi tonight. Nice Hit Andy
    Yea Sherman, I opened my big mouth. But don't do it!!! Your in a very close second for being the supplier of the most cigars in my collection! I am going to have to restock on post office supply's but I'll be sending you something in the near future as well.
  • Options
    Looking forward to the doctoral dissertation, enjoy my friend.