Home Non Cigar Related

Fantasy Baseball

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone wanna do a online league, I'm thinking about a 10 team maybe 12 head to head league, buy in let's say a very good 10 pack. Open to suggestions. We could use yahoo online draft and if someone couldn't make it they could pre rank there players. Let me know.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, never done it before but I'd be down to try. Done football, so how different can it be?
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    I'm in.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome 3 total lets c if we can get 10. Once we get enough I will set up the league and post everything.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    im in!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in bro
    We have 5 total.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Im in if its weekly
    brianetz1:
    Im in if its weekly
    I was wondering about this, actually. Setting a rotation or lineup every day would be too hardcore for me. But how does starting pitching work? If I set my rotation on Sunday and a guy gets scratched on Thursday, for example.
    Yeah we have been talking, and it's going to b a weekly lineup, u will have bench players I believe u can sub in and out if someone is injured, I will have to look at the settings.
    6 total, looking for at least 4 more. Lets talk draft online when is best for everyone, through the week or weekend?
    Yahoo has a decent pre-ranking for players, and even if you cant make it, its very smooth. If you can make the draft, there is a live chat box that all attendees can shoot the *** in while the teams take there 1.5 min time to draft. If time runs out, you get the next highest ranked player as your pick.
    I'm gone from Mon - Thu afternoon this week. Thu night, Fri and the weekend I'm good.
    the next 2 thursday - sunday are bad for me......a group of my friends get together to watch basketball and drink a ton of beer on those days.

wednesdays are good.....I like the 26th so i can do a little research first.
    Don't forget "Opening Day" is this Saturday. Probably not a big deal, but Kershaw is pitching and he's probably the number one fantasy pitcher. Also, HanRam and Goldschmidt (sp?) are probably a highly ranked batters.
    Rain:
    Don't forget "Opening Day" is this Saturday. Probably not a big deal, but Kershaw is pitching and he's probably the number one fantasy pitcher. Also, HanRam and Goldschmidt (sp?) are probably a highly ranked batters.
    are the leagues even including this weekends games in the league? Since it will be a weekly head to head, i didn't know how they would deal with those
    Ok I set the league up for Wednesday the 26th 8:00 p.m. Est. if this date or time needs changed please feel free to say so, I think since we are drafting after the 1st game in Australia those who have these players points won't count so keep that in mind, it probably won't matter to much and would not stop me from drafting any. So we need a few more players, come on guys. Also those who said they were in please pm me your email so I can send u the link.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    It's all good. Looking forward to it.
    email sent
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    email sent
    All emails replied, let me know if u have any problems
    FYI, i am going to have MAwart comanage my team since i am really busy with work throughout the summer
    And I know some have a problem with certain days, I will try to change it if I can, I want everyone to try to be there live, so please if any worries about the day and time let me know.
    brianetz1:
    FYI, i am going to have MAwart comanage my team since i am really busy with work throughout the summer
    Cool, I would love to take down 2 cardinals fans
    PM sent
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Wished I could Ray.
    Just to busy during the good weather months !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    No problem Curt, email sent Chris flowbee
    !
    Need a few more players
    ok we need more people
    Yup...Fisters FTW!