Home Ratings & Reviews

Spectre by AJ Fernandez

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just saw it under new arrivals here on ccom. Might have to check it out on my next purchase.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah saw this and wasn't sure what I thought...I hope aj doesn't go out like rocky and gurkha
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I agree with this Rob Green.AJ makes the most tastiest treats. Plus a box is on the cheap.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah saw this and wasn't sure what I thought...I hope aj doesn't go out like rocky and gurkha
    I agree Lee.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I agree with this Rob Green.AJ makes the most tastiest treats. Plus a box is on the cheap.
    BAHAHAHAHA sorry.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Just a heads up, a box of 10 popped up on the sprint sale around 11: 15 am and sold for 45.50.
    I'll start by trying 1 or 2 first..but thanks for the heads up.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I saw them on the sprint sale yesterday. After reading the write up, that was the first thing I thought of.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Difference between AJ and those guys is that AJ can produce a good cigar. Honestly I dont care what you call it, make it good and i'll smoke it. I have a 5er of these coming tomorrow, will keep you posted
    Cool.. Keep us posted Roman.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Difference between AJ and those guys is that AJ can produce a good cigar. Honestly I dont care what you call it, make it good and i'll smoke it. I have a 5er of these coming tomorrow, will keep you posted
    I agree. Love all of AJ's stuff so far, so can't wait for your update. I think the lot I saw was for a box, and couldn't swing that right now.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Very intrigued. It should be noted that AJ has made stuff for RP but no one has made anything for AJ.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Very intrigued. It should be noted that AJ has made stuff for RP but no one has made anything for AJ.
    very true but damn he produces a ton of stuff!! I just wish he and others would take time to reblend some of the other stuff and make it more delicious instead of pumping out ten more lines
    Money can't buy taste
  • When I saw these for the first time, I thought WTF is with that label? I sure hope  AJF isn't getting into the infused cigar business. I would surely have to remove him from my Best of the best list if that was the case. I'm a cigar purist, and anytime a company infuses leaf with essential herbs, oils, and, or essences, they've lost me for good. Maybe one of Cigar.com's cigar experts could chime in here and give us a clue on these Spectre sticks.

You know what else I don't like, boxes of 10. We went from boxes of 25, down to 20, and now I'm seeing more and more boxes of 10. 10 cigar's is barely a 2 day supply. Come on now, help a brother out. Crank the boxes back up to 20 minimum.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jesseliverless:
    When I saw these for the first time, I thought WTF is with that label? I sure hope  AJF isn't getting into the infused cigar business. I would surely have to remove him from my Best of the best list if that was the case. I'm a cigar purist, and anytime a company infuses leaf with essential herbs, oils, and, or essences, they've lost me for good. Maybe one of Cigar.com's cigar experts could chime in here and give us a clue on these Spectre sticks.

You know what else I don't like, boxes of 10. We went from boxes of 25, down to 20, and now I'm seeing more and more boxes of 10. 10 cigar's is barely a 2 day supply. Come on now, help a brother out. Crank the boxes back up to 20 minimum.

Not sure why you think these might be infused. If they were, I'm sure it would have been stated as such. Also, I love 10 count boxes. If you want more, you can always buy multiple boxes.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I'm not against boxes of ten, but IMO five to ten is sampler size. Twenty is a box. Let's talk about what I hate. Mazos. Make a box for them and charge me the two bucks in production costs. I'm not saying it has to be pretty, bit if I get a mazo I have to get a box to keep them in.
    Rain:
    I'm not against boxes of ten, but IMO five to ten is sampler size. Twenty is a box. Let's talk about what I hate. Mazos. Make a box for them and charge me the two bucks in production costs. I'm not saying it has to be pretty, bit if I get a mazo I have to get a box to keep them in.
    You whining dude?
    Don't worry about what I'm doing on my lunch break.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Rain:
    Can you get boxes from your B&M?? They might charge a couple bucks or give 'em to you if you're a regular. From what I've read there has been a box shortage on and off for some years now. I usually pull the smokes from the boxes anyway so I'm happy to get a bundle/baggy of 10 and pay less… but maybe that's just me.
    I don't have a regular B&M, so I'd have to go check.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Do you need some now? What sizes?
    PAtoNH:
    Haha, no! I don't need any right now, as I've yet to get my cooler.
    Rain:
    PAtoNH:
    Haha, no! I don't need any right now, as I've yet to get my cooler.
    Then shut up and quit jacking my thread sir!
    It's pointless anyways! You're first post, translated, mean "Hey, CCom has these cigars. I may or may not get some." Which applies to pretty much every cigar that CCom has anyways.Love ya!!!! ;)
    Rain:
    It's pointless anyways! You're first post, translated, mean "Hey, CCom has these cigars. I may or may not get some." Which applies to pretty much every cigar that CCom has anyways.Love ya!!!! ;)
    I refuse to Vherf with you from here on out..thought you were cool at first..but havent second thoughts....

Love you too!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I wish AJ didn't make it... I'd love a cigar with Latakia honestly
    catfishbluezz:
    You are dead to me.
    If anyone grabs some though I'm game to trade. I'm hesitant to buy anything AJ does, but if someone could knock out Frog Morton in a cigar that would be heaven
    catfishbluezz:
    If anyone grabs some though I'm game to trade. I'm hesitant to buy anything AJ does, but if someone could knock out Frog Morton in a cigar that would be heaven
    Do you even cigar bro? Do you?
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Do you even cigar bro? Do you?
    havinng a KFC, it's uneventful
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I did not realize these were latakia until just now. That's sort of interesting... might have to try one.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America