Home General Discussion
Options

Making new humidor....

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
So I got this box today at work...

I figure, line it with some Spanish cedar, get a couple hundred pounds of beads, a hygrometer, and I'm all good right?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice drill!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Nice drill!
    Thanks, how's your mailbox?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Rain:
    Nice drill!
    Thanks, how's your mailbox?
    ...yet to be checked.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:

I figure, line it with some Spanish cedar, get a couple hundred pounds of beads, a hygrometer, and I'm all good right?
    LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:

Hahahah Dooo eeeet. Epic box-idor. Need like 50 lbs of beads to regulate that bad boy.

I see a deadwalt ;-) probably why the box is only half way finished, the deadwalt died on you, huh? Bwahahaha, j/k

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    No_one21:

Hahahah Dooo eeeet. Epic box-idor. Need like 50 lbs of beads to regulate that bad boy.

I see a deadwalt ;-) probably why the box is only half way finished, the deadwalt died on you, huh? Bwahahaha, j/k
    That's what the other drill is for. LOL!

I guess that could be considered a "walk-in" humi?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    jgibv:
    No_one21:

That's what the other drill is for. LOL!

I guess that could be considered a "walk-in" humi?
    Hahahahaha! Didn't notice the 2nd drill, but most definitely!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd use a impact gun
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jgibv:
    No_one21:

Lol no actually that box is what something we got came shipped in. The drills were there to remove the screws from the 2 other walls missing from the picture.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Lol no actually that box is what something we got came shipped in. The drills were there to remove the screws from the 2 other walls missing from the picture.
    Which is why he has 2 drills. The Dewalt crapped out on him halfway thru. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    No_one21:
    Which is why he has 2 drills. The Dewalt crapped out on him halfway thru. LOL!
    Stop makin fun of my Dewalt. I loves it. It has a flash light and enough battery power for 5 maybe 10 full minutes of drilling fun!
  • Options
    LOL! I have 2. And 4 batteries. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    You know the old saying......browse the humidor sizes you think you will need, but then buy one double that size!

I think you got it down pat!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Milwaukees here... work was throwing them out in the trash... picked up 5 drills... 15 batteries.. 2 chargers. 4 Mac drills 8 batteries and 2 chargers. Took batteries to a buddy of mine and he rebuilt them. Nothing wrong with the drills. But we don't use electric motors at work. And probably would want to use active humidification.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    jgibv:
    No_one21:

Whew! Thought maybe the box was the ruins left from a package dropped on you by some mischievous BOTL.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    jgibv:
    No_one21:

Whew! Thought maybe the box was the ruins left from a package dropped on you by some mischievous BOTL.
    lol yea this was the outside box from the thread about sending tons of empty boxes inside each other with a dollar (or a free cuba) inside the smallest.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Man that crate would make a nice dog house.....